Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Being a mom....

I love every day of being a mom. I work very hard at making sure ashlynn knows that I love her and Im here for her no matter what. I make sure she eats drinks water baths dose homework and dose her best at home and school. What the hell is wrong with other people that have like 5 or 6 kids and they just let them run wild out side with no shoes and some times no clothes. I wish I could have more then one kid so I could show you how its frekin done. I wish I had a good contact with the Child protective services. I was raised better then that. I learned respect and common sense. Even when I lived with my dad and he was on his Drug kick he always made sure I had shoes on my feet.
      Dedicated to my stupid Neighbors.



No comments:

Post a Comment