Monday, October 11, 2010

Still a little hopeful....

Me and my honey have been together now for almost 5 years. I really lucked out with him. He is loving caring and passionate. Both with me and my little girl. We have been trying on and off now for 2 years to get pregnant. But for some reason my body is not doing it part. It kills me so much. Mostly causes I no he will be a great dad. At this point I am 10 day later on my period but all the tests say no I'm not pregnant. The doctor says I may be but not far enough along to have the HCG to show up. So I'm still hopeful. But if I am not this time the doctor says there are things we can do if I dont get pregnant in the next few mouths. Im not a very religious person. But those of you that are keep me in mind. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. It will happen eventually. Even if we never get pregnant, its ok cause I still love you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ----Victoria Cortez said, "if I dont get pregnant in the next few mouths."

    Well, there's your problem. You know you can't get pregnant orally, right?

    Hereis my proof!

    http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1000.html

    Let me know if you are still confused...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toby your nasty... Im a good girl...lol

    ReplyDelete